Want to start learning yoga from home with one of the instructors from our studio at your own pace? Or want to learn how to manage back pain? For today only we’re offering 30% off our virtual Yoga Basics + Yoga for Back Care Programs! You can purchase now – and start later!
Click here to head to our Virtual School and enter the code CYBERMONDAY at checkout!
Covid Policy Update
Due to the ever-changing climate of Covid cases,
We have outlined a more structured policy surrounding masks, social distancing, etc. for Waynesville Yoga Center. We will continue to adhere to the ordinances of the state as well as recommendations from local and national authorities. Our studio policies are below and are dependent on the number of Covid cases in Haywood County as well as the risk associated with spreading Covid. We will be referring to this website to determine which zone we are in on a regular basis.
- Red zone: masks required for staff and clients inside, class sizes limited, classes outside when possible, social distancing recommended.
- Orange zone: masks required for staff inside, masks optional for clients, classes outside when possible, social distancing recommended
- Yellow zone: masks optional for everyone, classes inside or outside
- Green zone: no restrictions
Anytime a class is held outdoors, masks will be optional. Mask requirements are only applicable to staff or clients when inside the studio.
Below are a few additional safety protocols we have in place in an effort to protect our students and teachers.
- We are asking that students be diligent about wiping down any borrowed mats or props from the studio. For the time being, we will be limiting the use of props that cannot be cleaned (e.g., straps and blankets). If you can, please bring yours from home!
- We will continue to offer our classes outside, weather permitting. As the weather becomes colder, we may begin moving some classes indoors. Additionally, we will try to move transactions and class check-in outside.
- Please stay home if you have any symptoms related to COVID or have been exposed to COVID.
We appreciate this community and its flexibility to adapt to the present circumstances. We will continue to monitor cases, press releases from the Governor, and take it day-by-day in order to best serve you.
On-Demand Wellness Programs
We’re excited to share our virtual program platform via Teachable with you, where you can access our programs when the time is right for YOU! Our courses are thoughtful collaborations created with our students in mind. We hope you find the perfect program to support you on your journey to a balanced mind, body + spirit!
Stay tuned as we add more of our 2020 programs + brand new content!
Members Video Library
If you’re a monthly unlimited member, keep an eye out for a separate email with a password to unlock unlimited content: classes, mini samples, meditations and more…
We’re also offering a Video Library Membership for $45 or $180 for six months, click here to purchase.
Free Video Library
We’ve added a free videos page to the website: click here to check it out!
Check out Jay’s new podcast, Nahma’StayReal: Yoga On + Off the Mat! Follow along on Facebook or Instagram and we’ll be sharing them in our newsletter (click here to sign up if you don’t already receive it).
Click here to listen to the latest episode where Sara and Jay discuss the importance of a yogic approach to food prep, nutrition and how we consume our food. Don’t miss this yummy discussion on mindful eating and intentional gratitude for each bite and every meal!
Have Something to Share?
We’d love to hear how your yoga & mindfulness practice is serving you during this intense and scary time. Send us your videos, shout outs, funny memes, or feedback: email@example.com
Thank you again for your support! We hope to help you get through this crisis – and see you after it is over. Hang in there, one breath at a time.