30 Days of Mindfulness Challenge
274 S Main St
Waynesville, NC 28786
Are you ready to see how much closer you can get to being the best version of yourself within 30 days? Kicking off March 11th, commit to a 30 day challenge of practicing yoga + mindfulness!
We often start the new year off with deep reflection, introspection and goal setting, but as the season starts to shift, it can be easy to get off track.
Do you need more accountability when it comes to your wellness goals? Or are you curious about what mental and physical shifts could happen if you incorporated yoga + mindful practices into your life for 30 days? Could these micro shifts contribute to a much needed macro shift?
This program asks that you commit to a recommended 5 days of yoga (minimum of 30 minutes) + 1 day of meditation + 1 day of rest over a 7 day period. We will send you daily journal prompts and inbox inspiration, as well as several pre-recorded sessions with one of our WYC instructors. You can complete your practice in the studio or at home, and plan your practice & rest days around your schedule.
We also ask that you set your own goal for the thirty days – whether it’s to take a social media detox, cut out coffee, read with your children, get more sleep, or put time into a hobby or skill.
This is your journey, and you get what you put in, so take the time to think about the personal goal you’d like to set out toward accomplishing alongside of your daily yoga + mindful practice. Remember, make it something that’s achievable with your own consistency and effort.
Dates: The challenge runs from March 11th to April 9th. You’re then invited to join us on Sunday, April 19th at 5:30 PM for a closing event to celebrate the completion of your journey (optional).
Cost: $20 for unlimited members // $30 for non-members // $50 w/ 28 day unlimited yoga promo (for new students only)
If you’re not currently a monthly unlimited member, and usually drop-in or use a class pack, become one during the course of the challenge to give you that extra boost! And if your brand new to the studio, take advantage of the chance to upgrade from our $28 for 28 days of unlimited yoga to $50 for the challenge AND 28 days of unlimited yoga!
Things to note:
- We will provide you with a calendar to help you pre-map your rest / practice / meditation days. The last 2 days of the program are flex days for you to chose what you’d like to do
- Make sure you have a journal ready to log your prompts – or you can record them on your computer
- It can be easier to hold yourself accountable if you have a buddy, so maybe ask a friend or fellow student to join you
- Take advantage of the pre-recorded videos you receive and use them in place of taking a class at the studio or a self-guided practice
- Haven’t meditated before and not sure if you can do it on your own? We will offer weekly meditation guidance to help you navigate.
If you have any questions, call 828.246.6570 – or email firstname.lastname@example.org