Yoga & the Shamanic Journey with Shamanic Breathwork
Join Kirsten and Leigh-Ann for a deeper dive into using Shamanic Breathwork to explore our inner realms, help deepen our spiritual practice, and clear the chakras. In this sacred circle we will strengthen our connection to our roots and open to the Higher Heart.
This gentle guided journey & yoga workshop is open to both returning and first time journiers. The workshop includes sacred teachings, yoga postures to prepare the body, & a guided journey using music & the breath. Limited to eight spaces.
The Shamanic Breathwork Process includes…
- Sacred Space- the protected container required for release, renewal and transformation
- The Breath- a cyclical breathwork technique that takes the breather into the inner psyche
- Journey Music- chakra attuned music that guides the journey and shakes up stuck energy
- Bodywork- gentle support to facilitate movement of energies & emotional release
- Shamanic Shakti Art Process- intuitive mandala art to ground the journey in non-linear form
- Group Processing- dynamic support to integrate journeys through story, ritual and community
“Shamanic Breathwork is an outgrowth of depth psychology, ancient indigenous practices, addiction and co-dependency treatment, and modern mind-body medicine research.
In a safe and nurturing environment, you may open to expanded states of consciousness usually only experienced in dreaming: where self-healing is experienced.
This work allows you to release stuck emotions, free creative energy and reaffirm your connection with the divine, while group process aids you in discovering how to apply these healing experiences to everyday living.”
Judy Red Hawk, PhD, RDT
There are only eight spaces available for this workshop. Register below to save yours.
Leigh-Ann has been practicing yoga since 1997 and teaching it since 2005. She co-teaches in the 200 hour and 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training programs – and offers series in her areas of specialty, such as the chakras. She loves offering healing services to the community, including massage & bodywork.
Kirsten Baucom Earley is a Certified Shamanic Breathwork Facilitator, Shamanic Minister, and Minister of the Blue Star Church. She has a BSEd in music education. She believes that music has the power to stir emotions and connect us to all parts of ourselves, past, present and future. She believes we each have the ability and the responsibility to claim our power, heal ourselves, and live in right relation with All Our Relations.