How to Access Our Recorded and Livestream Classes
1. Make sure you are logged into your account. If you’re not sure whether or not you’re logged in, follow the steps on this page.
2. Go to the class calendar and register for any classes you want to take: click sign up & pay >> this will use your credits on file**. (If it’s a free class, you’ll see sign up vs. sign up & pay). >>Here is a video tutorial<<
BEFORE CLASS STARTS: Make sure you have created an account on ZOOM or downloaded the App on your phone. It is free to use! When it’s class time, enter the stream by clicking view broadcast.
NON-LIVESTREAM / REMOTE CLASSES
After registering (step 2 above), you’ll see view broadcast. Click on view broadcast any time that day to access the class. If you have any issues accessing the classes, pls email email@example.com, and we’ll get you taken care of! 🙂
NEED CLASSES / CREDITS?
If you don’t have any credits on file (ie, need to purchase classes), here are your current options:
:: continue to use your regular unlimited membership
:: sign up for a $45 unlimited membership >> click here to purchase
>> both membership options include unlimited classes, full access to our video library, and other goodies… <<
:: if you have a class pass (ie, 5 pack, 10 pack, etc), you can:
1. Drop in to any class for $8 >> click here to purchase
2. Use a credit to take a class at half-off (ie, what used to count as 1 class will now count for 2 classes) >> no action needed
3. Leave your pass, as it never expires, and purchase the $45 unlimited membership >> click here to purchase